The following are symptoms of vaginal herpes:
- Itching and discomfort around the vagina and anus
- Small red bumps appearing around the vagina
- A mild fever
- Swollen inguinal (groin region) lymph glands
- An infection of the urethra
- The development of sores or lesions around the vagina, anus and top of inner thighs. These sores or lesions are fluid filled and burst, secreting a milky, fluid like substance and can have a yellowish centre. The sores or lesions do scab over and heal.
- Pain during urination can occur when urine comes into contact with the sores or lesions.
- Abnormal discharge from the vagina or leukorrhea (discharge of an abnormally high amount of whitish mucus from the vagina)
- Pain in the lower back and fatigue
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Headaches may occur
- Candida, thrust or a yeast overgrowth may occur before an outbreak
Please take Note: In over 60% of all genital herpes cases, no symptoms are experienced.
It is believed that herpes cannot be cured and once you have this condition you will have it for life as the symptoms will keep recurring. Whilst we agree that current understanding states that herpes cannot be cured, we believe that we have a formula that drastically reduces the number of outbreaks as well as lengthens the time between outbreaks. How have we managed to do this?
Homeopathy – a form of medicine that helps to treat the body as a whole and helps it to heal itself. This ensures that symptoms don’t recur as often or as intense as before.