These are the following symptoms of penile herpes outbreaks:
- The development of small, red bumps on the shaft or head of the penis. These bumps, blisters or the lesions are fluid filled and rapture releasing a fluid like liquid. The bumps, blisters and lesion then dry up forming crusts. They can occur around the anus, thighs or buttock.
- It is uncommon for herpes symptoms to develop on the base of the penis
- A burning sensation around the penis
- Headaches may occur
- Swollen inguinal lymph glands
- Abnormal discharge from the penis
- Urination can become very painful
- Pain in the lower back and fatigue
Please take Note: In over 60% of all genital herpes outbreak cases no symptoms are experienced.
It is believed that herpes outbreaks cannot be cured and once you have it you’ll have it for life as the symptoms will keep recurring. Whilst we agree that current understanding states that herpes outbreaks cannot be cured, we believe that we have a formula that not only treats your penile outbreak infection but drastically reduces the number of outbreaks as well as increases the duration between outbreaks. In some instances, people have been symptom free for years. How have we managed to do this?
Homeopathy is a form of medicine that helps treat the body as a whole and helps it in healing itself. This ensures that symptoms don’t recur as often or as intense.