Medical doctors believe that there is no permanent cure for oral or genital herpes. Doctors use the following to prevent outbreaks and keep the virus under control:
- Vaccines – A shot which is injected into a vein to help your immune system fight off the infection and prevent the virus from infecting you. Vaccines work on newly infected people but not on people who are already infected. Before you take a vaccine ask your practitioner if your body type is suitable for them as they may produce nasty side effects. Many people are afraid of needle therefore this is not the best treatment for herpes.
- Isoniplex – They function as antiviral treatment for herpes and they have been approved in many countries. America is one of them.
The Homeopathic approach to Herpes
Homeopathy a is a form of medicine that uses natural ingredients to treat the body as a whole and helps it heal from the inside – out.
The practice of homeopathy goes back in the 18th century when Dr. Samuel Hahnemann discovered the healing powers of mother nature when he used a certain tree bark to treat malaria. Since homeopathy uses natural drug free ingredients, it does not have side effects and can be used by every member of the family including babies.
We have scientifically prepared the finniest natural ingredients to create one of the most effective Oral and Genital Outbreak treatment available today.
Tips for soothing genital herpes
- Whenever you get an outbreak ensure that the infected area stays dry at all times, this will enable natural healing to take place.
- Some doctors will advise their genital herpes patience to take warm showers to cleanse the infected area
- Avoid wearing tight underwear.
- Don’t apply lotions on the infected area, remember to keep it dry.
- Wear cotton underwear.
- Always exercise and eat nutritious foods.